Customer Service Representative
We are looking for a new addition to our world-class Customer Service Department located in Athens, GA. You will need to be obsessed with providing excellent service to all of our customers. Okay, so that might be a bit of an exaggeration, but we’re serious about customer service.
Your daily tasks will include assisting customers with any problems or questions they may have about our products and services. You’ll help customers navigate our website, give advice on creating great looking t-shirt designs, and assist in placing orders. Plus, we are a t-shirt company, so feel free to wear your favorite tees to work.
We primarily communicate with our customers via telephone and email, but if we have a customer who prefers to communicate via handwritten letter, smoke signal, or carrier pigeon, we figure it out. Our goal as a team is to form and maintain exemplary long-term relationships with our customers.
- Have complete knowledge of all of the products and services we offer, with the ability to effectively communicate this information to the customer.
- Demonstrate problem solving skills when talking with a customer by providing options to prevent problem orders.
- Determine accurate special pricing, discounts, and shipping costs/options that are beneficial to our customers as well as our company.
- Place importance on every order and every customer.
- A strong attention to detail
- A passion for helping others
- Great problem-solving skills
- The ability to multi-task
- Motivation to work well with a high level of autonomy
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance and matching 401k
- Free coffee, tea, and snacks
UberPrints is a leading online provider of customized apparel. Founded in 2005, we're a young, growing company with our eyes on the future. Based out of Athens, GA, we run our customer service and production operations just behind downtown. We've recently opened a satellite office in Atlanta to house our business development, IT, and creative teams.